Call for papers
Call for papers is now closed.
We invite abstract submissions for 40-minute talks (30 min + 10min discussion) in the areas of:
- philosophy of language (widely construed, including philosophical logic and philosophy of linguistics); and
- philosophy of mind (including philosophy of psychology and cognitive science).
Abstracts should contain original research that, at the time of submission, has neither been published nor accepted for publication. One person can submit at most one abstract as sole author and one abstract as co-author (or two co-authored abstracts). Some abstract may be accepted for poster presentation.
Selected papers from four previous PLM conferences have been published in special issues of Synthese or Review of Philosophy and Psychology. A similar special issue with selected papers is intended for PLM6.
Abstracts should be anonymous, not more than two pages of A4 (1 inch margins, 11 Times Roman) and submitted as a pdf file via EasyChair.
Submission opens: 10 March 2022
Submission closes: 30 April 2022
Notification of acceptance: 31 May 2022
Selection of abstracts will be led by the PLM board:
- Arché, St. Andrews (Derek Ball)
- Department of Philosophy, CEU, Budapest (Ferenc Huoranszki)
- CLLAM, Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University (Kathrin Glüer-Pagin)
- Department of Analytic Philosophy, Czech Academy of Sciences (Tomas Marvan)
- Department of Philosophy (KGW), University of Salzburg (Christopher Gauker)
- Department of Philosophy, University of Vienna (Max Kölbel)
- Institut für Philosophie II, Ruhr University Bochum (Markus Werning)
- ILCLI, University of the Basque Country, San Sebastian (María de Ponte)
- ILLC, University of Amsterdam (Paul Dekker)
- Institut Jean Nicod, Paris (François Recanati)
- Institute of Philosophy, London (Corine Besson)
- Faculty of Philosophy, University of Warsaw (Joanna Odrowaz-Sypniewska)
- LanCog, Universidade de Lisboa (Pedros Santos)
- LOGOS, University of Barcelona (Manuel Garcia-Carpintero)
For any inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org