How to get there:
- From Warsaw Central Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna) or City Station (Warszawa Śródmieście):
by bus 128 or 175, get off at bus stop Uniwersytet.
- From the Chopin Airport:
either take bus 175 and get off at bus stop Uniwersytet,
or go by train: S2 to Warsaw City Station (Warszawa Śródmieście)
or S3 to Warsaw Central Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna), then switch to bus or get a cab.
- From Warsaw-Modlin Airport:
coaches to Warsaw City Center, Koleje Mazowieckie Trains to Warsaw Central Station, TAXI (fixed fares). Uber and Bolt cars should also be available there.
- From anywhere:
buses - 116, 128, 175, 178, 180, 222, 102, 105, 111, 503, 518, E-2 - stop: Uniwersytet; Metro line M2, stop: Nowy Świat-Uniwersytet. Metro line M1 & Trams, stop: Świętokrzyska (and then around 10 minutes walk).
Public transport and taxi:
Warsaw has a very convenient public transportation system with two Metro lines and numerous bus and tram connections. Ticket fares can be checked here.
If you plan to use the public transport in Warsaw, it may be convenient to purchase a 24 hour ticket which is valid on all public transport. The ticket entitles to unlimited number of journeys for 24 hours from its validation. You can purchase public transport tickets in the machines which are present in all metro stations and most of the tram and bus stops, as well as online, on any of the apps listed here.
Here are selected contact phones to TAXI companies that have reasonable prices:
+48 666 00 96 68
+48 22 646 46 46
+48 22 644 22 22
You can also use UBER, BOLT or FREE NOW.
Organizers do not provide accommodations.
However, we have prepared a list of accommodation options near the conference venue. Other options can be looked for easily on booking.com.
- Motel One Warszawa-Chopin
- Hotel HARENDA(**)
- APARTMENTS DOM LITERATURY(**)
- Hotel IBIS Stare Miasto(***)
- Sleepwell Apartaments Nowy Świat & Ordynacka
- Hotel BRISTOL(*****)
- Hotel SOFITEL VICTORIA(*****)
- Hostel OKI-DOKI
There are numerous restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the conference venue. Here is a list of some of them:
- hesu warsaw (Korean cuisine, vegan options)
- Nonna Pizzeria (Neapolitan pizza, vegetarian and vegan options)
- Falla Warsaw (Middle Eastern cuisine, solely vegetarian and vegan options, some gluten free options)
- Gioia (vegetarian options)
- Handroll (sushi rolls to go, vegan options, gluten free options)
- Syrena Irena (Polish cuisine, vegetarian and vegan options)
- sahara cafe (Middle Eastern & Egyptian cuisine, vegetarian and vegan options, on campus)